- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you make take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company name, the terms, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Disclaimer of liability:
Stevia Group does not directly or indirectly diagnose, give medical advice or prescribe the use of any of our products for the treatment of disease or ailment. In the EU, it is prohibited by law to make claims about the effects of a dietary supplement product. On Stevia Group websites we cite various scientific publications or studies, for whose content or results we are not responsible. The statements on this website can never replace a visit to a doctor.
All data, text, images, designs, photographs, illustrations and video clips are the property of the Stevia Group, unless otherwise noted. The site as a whole and in its individual parts is protected by copyright. This website and its entire content are intended for personal, non-commercial use only. You may download or copy the content and other downloadable materials for your personal use.
All prices are subject to change without notice and are country-specific. The products are available while stocks last. We make every effort to update the availability and prices of the items as accurately as possible, but technical conditions may cause deviations.
We have tried to display the colours of our products as accurately as possible. How the actual colours you see on your monitor are displayed depends on your monitor. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the colours displayed.
We expressly point out that the illustration of the products may differ from the original goods.
All picture rights are owned by the STEVIA GROUP or its partners. A use without explicit approval is not allowed.
Despite careful control of the content we do not assume liability for the content of external links. For the content of the linked pages are only their operators responsible. Hereby we dissociate ourselves expressly from all contents of all linked pages on the homepage and the following pages. This declaration applies to all links on the pages. In the event of domain disputes or competition law or similar problems, we ask you to contact us in advance to avoid unnecessary legal disputes and costs. The cost note of a legal warning without prior contact with Stevia Group, 50968 Cologne, Germany, will be rejected as unfounded in the sense of the duty to minimize damages.
Links to other websites and services. Since we provide our visitors with links, maintain a guest book and forum in which visitors can make their own entries, and we therefore have no influence whatsoever on the design and content of the linked pages, we hereby expressly distance ourselves from all content of all linked pages on the Internet pages of the Stevia Group and do not make this content our own. This declaration applies to all links on our pages.